Oferta pracy id: 60669 z dnia 2017-12-19
Traffic Manager/Operations Lead
About usCapgemini is one of the world`s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Position purposeCapgemini’s in-house agency, EDGE Creative, is made up of 50 designers, developers, copywriters, content marketers and marketing managers, representing 11 different nationalities. Based in Krakow, Poland, EDGE Creative works for the Capgemini brand and its clients – including some of the biggest and best-known brands in the world.
We are looking for Operations Lead to join a fast-growing, highly diverse team that supports a variety of different Capgemini units and teams around the world. The Operations Lead will help pull the strings and manage operations internally, while also collaborating ‘externally’ with people from all over the Capgemini universe.
Job descriptionWhat you’ll be doing:
- Traffic Coordination
- You’ll be the first point of contact for our clients and stakeholders. They’ll come to you with project requests, to enquire about availability, and for matters related to billing. Internally, you’ll be the person team members come to when they need resources for a project, to book time off and to help them with processes like billing and project management.
- Be the first point of contact for client intake (SLA: respond to any client email within 24hrs),
- Manage resource allocation requirements on a daily basis as well as strategic long-term pipeline tracking and planning
- Assign resources in a manner that maximizes personal strengths, areas of expertise and client preferences
- Ensure that team resources are utilised in a way that maximizes monthly revenue projections, while ensuring highest quality of work possible
- Support Project Managers in project kick-off, progress, and closure
- Request, track and report on client feedback
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Advise on best suppliers and techniques to use according to situation
- Organize catering and social events for stakeholder visits or periodic social events
- Ensure office is appropriately stocked and that team members have what they need to work optimally
- Main point of contact for key team processes
- On-boarding of the new staff
- Booking holiday and agreeing changes to working hours
- Advising on how and where to procure goods and services.
- Supporting process implementation and continuous improvement in processes
- Actively supporting team business development objectives and efforts
- Finance and Reporting
Main accountabilitiesAs part of a small team, together, you’ll be responsible for:
- Maintaining and managing all administrative activities related to project kick-off, execution and billing
- Reviewing and ensuring accuracy of all project-related time-logging and expenses recharge
- Tracking the signature status of client SOWs/ICAs to ensure funding is secured
- Generating reports for the purposes of finance department as well as internal utilization checks and monitoring
- Preparing monthly billing info for finance department to drive client invoicing
- Tracking the status of overdue invoices and ensuring all invoices are paid
- Identifying and tracking of project budget overrun and margin generated
- Ensuring full transparency in the client invoicing system
RequirementsWhat you absolutely need to have:
- Fluent level of English (written and spoken)
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Attention to detail, accuracy and strong data analysis skills
- Good project management skills and experience
- Passion for marketing and communication
- A creative mind (and an ability to adapt your thinking to a business context)
- Relevant experience in operations coordination
- Good organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive approach with the ability to put forward new ideas
- A passion for technology (especially within a business context)
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
|Oferta ważna do:||2018-01-16|
|Branże:||Doradztwo / konsulting; Finanse / Ekonamia; Logistyka;|
|Wymagane doświadczenie:||Kilkuletnie (do 3 lat włącznie)|
|Wymagane wykształcenie:||Brak wymagań|
|Forma zatrudnienia:||Pełny etat|
|Możliwość pracy zdalnej:||NIE|