Oferta pracy id: 60916 z dnia 2018-01-09
O2C Specialist German Speaker
About usCapgemini is one of the world`s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Position purposeWe are looking for candidates, who are ready to take join the delivery team providing Credit to Cash processes for new client within Media and Entertainment sector. The scope involved covers processes: Collection, Disputes Management and Reporting.The chosen candidates will be responsible for C2C processes for Germany and Austria.
- Perform C2C tasks according to the defined desktop procedures and defined targets
- Actively identify improvement areas and propose new solutions
- Provide assistance to other team members, including new joiners training, ensuring that all work is done according to the agreed targets
- Work closely with the client and maintain good working relationship
- Very good English skills
- Fluent knowledge of German language is a must
- F&A experience, preferably within C2C Collection or Disputes Management area
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- Excellent Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach
- Ability to work under pressure
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
|Oferta ważna do:||2018-02-06|
|Branże:||Bankowość; Doradztwo / konsulting; Finanse / Ekonamia;|
|Wymagane doświadczenie:||Kilkuletnie (do 3 lat włącznie)|
|Wymagane wykształcenie:||Brak wymagań|
|Forma zatrudnienia:||Pełny etat|
|Wynagrodzenie:||500 - 10000 zł brutto|
|Możliwość pracy zdalnej:||NIE|