Oferta pracy id: 61168 z dnia 2018-01-30
R2R F&A Process Specialist Hungarian Speaker
About usCapgemini is one of the world`s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Position purposeWe are looking for candidates who are ready to participate in R2R and P2P processes for a new Client in Poland.
Joining us you actively will participate in forming new Team, face highly complex scope, you will have a chance to familiarize with variety of tools and technologies. If you are full of positive energy, highly motivated to face new challenges and ready to create new quality of services provided to our Clients, join the Team.
- Participates in transition activities as per requirement
- Scope of work:
- Perform P2P duties if required
- Continually strives to simplify, standardizes and improves processes or sub-processes across all countries, subject to approval of Team Leader
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLAs and ensures these are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Leader
- Works closely with the client and maintains good working relationship
- Very good Hungarian skills (min. C1)
- Very good English skills (min. B2)
- Experience in the R2R area is a must
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Accounting work experience is an asset
- Good MS Office skills (advanced knowledge of Excel – creation of macros, pivot tables – would be an asset)
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadlines
- Knowledge of Oracle will be an advantage
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
|Oferta ważna do:||2018-02-27|
|Branże:||Administracja Biurowa; Doradztwo / konsulting; Finanse / Ekonamia;|
|Wymagane doświadczenie:||Kilkuletnie (do 3 lat włącznie)|
|Wymagane wykształcenie:||Brak wymagań|
|Forma zatrudnienia:||Pełny etat|
|Wynagrodzenie:||500 - 30000 zł brutto|
|Możliwość pracy zdalnej:||NIE|