Oferta pracy id: 61228 z dnia 2018-02-01
Angular Front-end Developer
About usCapgemini is one of the world`s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Position purposeBTS TT Software Factory is a global software house of Capgemini. It is based as a whole in Krakow and provides services globally to the entire Capgemini Group.
Right now our quickly growing team is seeking an Angular Front-end Developer that could become our new wingman.
Job descriptionYou will be joining a group of people who believe in creating quality software with an attention to neat designs and solid architecture, who always treat user experience as a highest priority.
If you’re looking to work on challenging projects with an experienced team of great coworkers, this is the place to be.
We are small, fast-moving, agile team delivering tailor-made products to external and internal clients of Capgemini Group. We believe in using the right tools for the job, so while we focus on some technologies, we are always open to new things.
You will have the opportunity to build a variety of software, from lightweight RESTful Web APIs and classic MVC apps, up to hi-end Angular SPAs wired up on RxJS observables. You will work in accordance to Scrum principles and take part in our branch - pull request workflow and peer review process (powered by Git, Bitbucket and Jira), being able to both learn from your coworkers and share your expertise.
We believe in creating a fun work environment, where everyone can stay happy and productive. There is plenty of coffee and interesting people to chat with. Our engineers all know each other well, like each other and respect each other.
As an Angular Front-end Developer you will
- Build Angular apps
- Create beautiful and functional user interfaces
- Participate in design and planning meetings
- Angular or other JS frameworks
- Responsive Web Design (Bootstrap, etc.)
- Basic understanding of HTTP and how back-ends work
- Determination to continuously improve and broaden own development skill set
- Ability to effectively, autonomously research and implement solutions
Don’t feel bad if you think you don’t meet the above requirements.
We are looking for talented people and if you don’t know something we’ll be happy to help you learn.
Opportunities within the project
- Involvement into application development process according to Scrum methodology
- Opportunity to learn and work with Microsoft Technology Stack and Angular framework
- Opportunity to learn the tools of the trade like: Git SCM, JIRA Agile, Bitbucket, Visual Studio IDE and others
- Participation in a mature end-to-end software production process, based on Scrum planning, iterative development with peer reviews and continuous integration
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
|Oferta ważna do:||2018-03-01|
|Branże:||IT - Administracja; IT - Grafika; IT - Programowanie;|
|Wymagane doświadczenie:||Nie wymaga doświadczenia|
|Wymagane wykształcenie:||Brak wymagań|
|Forma zatrudnienia:||Pełny etat|
|Wynagrodzenie:||500 - 30000 zł brutto|
|Możliwość pracy zdalnej:||NIE|