Oferta pracy id: 61285 z dnia 2018-02-05
Junior Finance Specialist with English
About usCapgemini is one of the world`s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Managing portfolio of Customers
- Preparing and sending payment reminders to Customers
- Interacting with Client`s various parties via phone and email
- Processing electronic payments
- Analyzing balances, payment plans and queries
Ideal candidate profile
- Fluency in English (level C1)
- Focus on details
- Good communication skills
- Multitasking and ability to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
candidates are invited to apply online or send CV to
recruitmentBPO.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include reference number (Jobtime/JFS/English/KRK) in the subject of your message. Please be
advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie
96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment
applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the
Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135,
2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future
recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process
your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors
located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data
submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in
order to correct it or delete it”Please include following statement in your
application:"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my
personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment
processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal
of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments).I also authorize
Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European
Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s
clients within and outside of EEA."We protect your privacy. We kindly
inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is
conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment,
Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e
|Oferta ważna do:||2018-03-05|
|Branże:||Administracja Biurowa; Doradztwo / konsulting; Finanse / Ekonamia;|
|Wymagane doświadczenie:||Nie wymaga doświadczenia|
|Wymagane wykształcenie:||Brak wymagań|
|Forma zatrudnienia:||Pełny etat|
|Wynagrodzenie:||500 - 30000 zł brutto|
|Możliwość pracy zdalnej:||NIE|