Credit & Collections Analyst with French
About usCapgemini is one of the world`s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.Coca-Cola European Partners, one of our major clients from food and beverage industry, is looking for a French speaker to join newly created team.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with dealers and sales
- Very good French
- Good English
- Good communication skills
- Excel knowledge and computer skills would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and enthusiasm
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and stretch targets
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionalsin the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together- Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or send CV to recruitmentBPO.firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please include reference number (CCA/French/KRK) in the subject of your message. Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”Please include following statement in your application:"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e
|Oferta ważna do:
Administracja Biurowa; Finanse / Ekonamia;
||Nie wymaga doświadczenia
||500 - 30000 zł brutto
|Możliwość pracy zdalnej: