Oferta pracy id: 61452 z dnia 2018-02-13
Team Leader French speaker
About usCapgemini is one of the world`s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Position purposeWe are looking for a candidate who would like to take over the position of a Team Leader in growing team. The scope is covering Claims management for the Global Insurance Company located in France. The service is delivered from Kraków and Katowice. Position is offered for Kraków center, however close copperation with Katowice team will be required.
We offer interesting opportunity to work in multi-cultural environment as well as taking part in transitions and transformations of the processes.
- Manage and develop a team on daily basis
- Ensure all KPI and SLA targets and deadlines are met
- Manage esalations and crisis situations
- Support function to Assistant Manager
- Manage and provide support for transition of processes
- Work closely with the Client and focus on continuously developing business relationships
- Identify potential risks related to the process
- Provide high quality reporting, and respond to ad-hoc requirements
- Continually strive to optimize, standardize and improve processes
- Experience in transition or transformation process would be an asset
- Very good command of French and communicative English
- Prooven experience in people management
- Strong customer orientation is a must in this role
- "Can do" attitude and team building will be necessary
- Ambitious, proactive and result-oriented
- Ability to take action and produce desired outcomes with limited direction
- Multitasking skills
- Ability to deliver various reports within deadlines and on short notices
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
|Oferta ważna do:||2018-03-13|
|Branże:||Administracja Biurowa; Bankowość; Finanse / Ekonamia;|
|Wymagane doświadczenie:||Kilkuletnie (do 3 lat włącznie)|
|Wymagane wykształcenie:||Brak wymagań|
|Forma zatrudnienia:||Pełny etat|
|Wynagrodzenie:||500 - 30000 zł brutto|
|Możliwość pracy zdalnej:||NIE|