Oferta pracy id: 63819 z dnia 2018-06-19
Application Infrastructure Engineer
Position purposeWe are looking for tier 3 engineer who will be watching over customer environment by administrating designated applications. We work in dynamic environment providing delivery and project services to maintain the infrastructure, improve current standards and implement new solutions. Now you have the opportunity to join us!
Job descriptionThis role is best suitable for professionals seeking to provide tier 3 application support.
On daily basis you will perform root cause analysis, troubleshooting and issue resolution as well as service improvements and daily application maintenance. To achieve the goals you will have opportunity to closely cooperate with colleagues from other technology towers within our engagement.
Candidate’s profileWe are looking for good team player with a “can do” attitude, analytical approach wiling to develop his skills in multiplatform environment within small team.
Main accountabilitiesIn our daily duties we are:
- Troubleshooting cases where application failed
- Maintaining customer environment to keep it in good condition
- Maintaining applications
- Developing and implementing new checks
- Decommissioning outdates checks
- Updating existing or create new scripts
- Cooperating with other teams for troubleshooting and improvements
- Participating in change process
- Unix/Linux system experience
- General network knowledge
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Experience in infrastructure management
- Familiarity with writing scripts
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
|Oferta ważna do:||2018-07-17|
|Branże:||IT - Administracja; IT - Programowanie;|
|Wymagane doświadczenie:||Nie określono|
|Wymagane wykształcenie:||Brak wymagań|
|Forma zatrudnienia:||Pełny etat|
|Możliwość pracy zdalnej:||NIE|