Team Leader French Speaker
Capgemini is one of the world`s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Supervising the team to deliver high quality service within three areas: Payroll, Income Audit and Accounts Payable
- Taking responsibility for the process delivery and team work organization
- Reporting preparation, managing administration tasks
- Professional and proactive day to day service to Client within agreed SLA’s
- Ensuring operating procedures are maintained and followed by staff
- Building the positive and supportive team culture and help team to improve efficiency
- Focusing on developing business relationships with Client, participating in operational meetings
- Coordinating the job training for new joiners and staff development
- Conducting recruitment process of team members
- Conducting yearly appraisals process with employees
- Dealing with issues and assisting with escalations
- Graduate in Accounting or Finance will be an asset
- Experience in Team Leader’s position or in charge of a Team Leader role or Process Lead position with supervisors tasks
- Experience in one of area mentioned above – preferable at least 1 year experience
- Proactive approach
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Flexibility, with an ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks
- Customer service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of French (min. B1)
- Very good knowledge of English (B2)
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or send CV to email@example.com. Please include reference number jobtime/TL/Fr/KTW in the subject of your message. Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it. Please include following statement in your application: „I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments). I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA.” We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.
|Oferta ważna do:
Administracja Biurowa; Bankowość; Finanse / Ekonamia;
||Kilkuletnie (do 3 lat włącznie)
|Możliwość pracy zdalnej: