SILESIA BUSINESS PARK Katowice
Wyślij na e-mail
Dodaj do ulubionych
Oferta pracy id: 64020 z dnia 2018-06-26
(Junior) Infrastructure Engineer (German language)
About usCapgemini is one of the world`s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Position purposeWe are currently looking for a professional to work within a team which is responsible end to end for supporting IT infrastructure for one of the largest network of stores in Europe.Main responsibilities will include:
- Providing the technical support to the critical IT events occurring in the stores.
- Ensuring that any major outage in the store is driven smoothly to the resolution.
- Carrying out tasks by strictly following the documents containing the procedures and work instructions
- Incident dispatching, escalation and progress monitoring
- Managing calls through to resolution according to established procedures
- 3rd parties vendor contacting
- Good Team player
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage and collaborate with other teams
- General IT knowledge and understanding the IT principles (hardware configuration, databases, networking - DHCP)
- Solid knowledge of Windows operating system (experience in Windows Servers Environment welcome)
- Understanding VMWare infrastructure
Nice to have:
- Understanding of SQL Databases
- Fluent German
- Communicative English
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please apply by filling in the form in the link below:
|Oferta ważna do:||2018-07-24|
|Branże:||Administracja Biurowa; IT - Administracja; IT - Telekomunikacja;|
|Wymagane doświadczenie:||Nie wymaga doświadczenia|
|Wymagane wykształcenie:||Kierunkowe I stopnia|
|Forma zatrudnienia:||Pełny etat|
|Poziom stanowiska:||Nie określono|
|Możliwość pracy zdalnej:||NIE|