Oferta pracy id: 64093 z dnia 2018-06-29
About usCapgemini is one of the world`s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Position purposeBusiness Data Lake as a Service team (BDLaaS) is focused on deploying and administering Big Data clusters.
We work in a very dynamic environment providing delivery and project services to maintain the infrastructure, improve current standards and implement new solutions.
- Perform day-to-day activities related to Linux, Windows and applications administration
- Provide Hadoop cluster performance analysis, develop new best practices, provide troubleshooting support and plan capacity
- Monitor Hadoop cluster connectivity and security
- Build and maintain Hadoop Platform & Infrastructure
- Interact with all sort of engineers and project managers to gather details and requirements for incidents and requests
- Develop and maintain existing documentation
- Actively improve the way you work and how you do things
- Must have a good UNIX or Linux experience preferably Red Hat
- General operational expertise such as good troubleshooting skills, understanding of system’s capacity, memory, CPU, OS, storage
- Understanding of open source philosophy
- Network Know-how (DNS/TCP/IP)
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
Nice to have:
- Experience with Hadoop platform
- Knowledge of Git tools
- Experience with scripting and automation
- Experience with debugging processes in Linux OS
- Good interpersonal skills
Please apply by filling in the form in the link below:
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities
|Oferta ważna do:||2018-07-27|
|Branże:||Administracja Biurowa; IT - Administracja; IT - Programowanie;|
|Wymagane doświadczenie:||Kilkuletnie (do 3 lat włącznie)|
|Wymagane wykształcenie:||Brak wymagań|
|Forma zatrudnienia:||Pełny etat|
|Możliwość pracy zdalnej:||NIE|