Oferta pracy id: 64096 z dnia 2018-06-29
Linux Engineer (DevOps)
About usCapgemini is one of the world`s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Position purposeWe are currently looking for experienced and non-experienced professionals to work within a team which is responsible for supporting the web-based application under the DevOps environment. Current infrastructure is built on high end enterprise solutions and hosted in data centers located around the world.
- Perform day-to-day operational activities, like: code deployments, problem analysis, logs review, building new environments,
- Ensure smooth operation of high availability environment in order to provide maximum performance and availability
- Evaluating, upgrading and supporting infrastructure based on Linux operating systems,
- Ensure 24x7 operations focused on Service Level Agreement,
- Develop and upgrade existing system documentation.
- Supporting of a High Availability environment dedicated for the web-based application hosting,
- Daily Operation Management,
- Log file analysis,
- Incident analysis and resolution,
- File system Management,
- Perform application tests,
- Performing troubleshooting (Apache, Varnish, Tomcat),
- Change planning, preparation and implementation,
- Cooperation with other teams m (DB Administrators, VMware Engineers, Network Engineers, System Admins)
- Work experience in Unix/Linux environment,
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux services,
- Debian Linux experience is a plus,
- Experience with Apache, Varnish, Tomcat would be an advantage,
- Good communication skills (written and spoken),
- Can do attitude
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please apply by filling in the form in the link below:
|Oferta ważna do:||2018-07-27|
|Branże:||IT - Administracja; IT - Programowanie; IT - Telekomunikacja;|
|Wymagane doświadczenie:||Nie wymaga doświadczenia|
|Wymagane wykształcenie:||Kierunkowe I stopnia|
|Forma zatrudnienia:||Pełny etat|
|Możliwość pracy zdalnej:||NIE|