Oferta pracy id: 64273 z dnia 2018-07-06
Backup Infrastructure Consultant
Capgemini is one of the world`s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Backup Infrastructure Consultant will be able to expand her/his knowledge in backup area through access to dedicated client’s environment and cooperation with high class specialists within and outside our company (including hardware/software vendors).
This position is dedicated for experienced people who like challenges, projects implementation, active cooperation with architects and projects managers.
- Supporting other team mambers,
- Team work coordination,
- Managing Backup systems,
- Proposing enhancements to existing infrastructure,
- Designing and implementing new solutions,
- Developing and maintaining existing documentation,
- Day-to-day servers management and support,
- Backup systems monitoring and reporting,
- Hardware problem determination,
- Take part in Incident, Problem and Change Management processes.
- Backup (TSM) system management,
- Hardware management,
- Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving,
- Self driven and able to work within a team,
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- At least 2 years of professional experience with managing Backup systems,
- Experience in managing Enterprise class environments,
- Knowledge of TSM backup solution,
- Knowledge of Linux Red Hat OS management,
- Experience in hardware management,
- Good English language skills.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Virtualization (VMWare).
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online:
|Oferta ważna do:||2018-08-03|
|Branże:||Doradztwo / konsulting; IT - Administracja; IT - Telekomunikacja;|
|Wymagane doświadczenie:||Kilkuletnie (do 3 lat włącznie)|
|Wymagane wykształcenie:||Brak wymagań|
|Forma zatrudnienia:||Pełny etat|
|Poziom stanowiska:||Nie określono|
|Możliwość pracy zdalnej:||NIE|