Oferta pracy id: 64281 z dnia 2018-07-06
ITSM ServiceNow Consultant
About usCapgemini is one of the world`s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Position purposeITSM ServiceNow Consultant in collaboration with clients, ServiceNow architects and developers plays a key role in the implementation of Service Management practices within ServiceNow Platform based on Capgemini and industry standards. The role requires profound business acumen and understanding as well as thorough understanding of ServiceNow configuration and admin capabilities with use of agile methodology.
Job descriptionAs a ITSM ServiceNow Analyst you will join Project & Consulting capability, designing, developing and implementing processes, conducting research and performing analysis required to build respective modules within ServiceNow Platform. You will be capturing business requirements in a form of agile client stories, as well as testing configured functionalities end to end as soon as these have been developed.
Main accountabilities1. Service Transition and Transformation projects
- Design, test and transition solutions within ServiceNow Platform
- Perform thorough data analysis, while engaged in migration projects, in order to provide requirements for developers enabling configuration and customization
- Provide ‘Early Life Support’ - delivering Service Management and Service Integration services and handing over support to the future delivery teams
- Design and execute E2E trainings and UAT
2. Service Implementations
- Assist in gathering core configuration requirements, translate these into design model and manage the overall implementation process in cooperation with developers
- Capture customer’s and service providers’ requirements into stories, solution the approach and manage the overall implementation process in cooperation with developers
3. Service Remediation projects
- Assisting Delivery teams to rectify issues and improve service delivered to the customers against ServiceNow Platform
- Expert organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise, self-starter able to work independently with minimum of supervision
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders; such as clients and internal team members
- Strong analytical skills are needed to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts
- Facilitation skills to assist gathering requirements in workshops and provide training to clients and internal team members
- 2+ years of hands on experience in IT Service Integration design, transition or operations processes
- 1+ years of hands on experience in business analysis and configuration or administration of 2+ modules of ServiceNow Platform – as a must
- Understanding Scrum Methodology - as a must
- Decompose high-level information into details
- Familiarity of other Service Management Tools (such as BMC Remedy, Kinetic Data)
- Use of industry recognized technologies in order to facilitate work environment
- Excellent command of English language
- Demonstrate experience in communicating across all levels of an organization, at the most senior level
- Experience in Service Request Management and Fulfillment, Service Catalogue
- ServiceNow System Administration or ServiceNow Implementation Bootcamp certificates
- Familiarity of automation solutions (IoT, Cloud, orchestrations etc.)
- Experience in implementation of non-core ServiceNow modules (i.e. Service Portfolio, Service Offerings, etc.)
- Experience in implementation of non-ITSM ServiceNow modules (i.e. HR, Shared Services, Security, etc.)
- ServiceNow System Administration
- Ability to travel: ~30% travelling to EU (weekends at home), also team members can join projects in USA/ Canada/ regions outside UE
What we offer
- Possibility of full time remote work.
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online:
|Oferta ważna do:||2018-08-03|
|Branże:||IT - Administracja; IT - Programowanie; IT - Telekomunikacja;|
|Wymagane doświadczenie:||Nie wymaga doświadczenia|
|Wymagane wykształcenie:||Brak wymagań|
|Forma zatrudnienia:||Pełny etat|
|Możliwość pracy zdalnej:||NIE|