Assistant Contract Manager
About usCapgemini is one of the world`s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Position purposeThe role will involve being a single point of contact for all post - signature contractual questions to internal and/or external clients and leading projects within iCCM team (Industrialized Commercial Contract Management). The person in this role may provide support on pre-signature phase activities. The role involves managing the team of contract management professionals. The person in this role will also be mentoring lower grade team members.
- Responsible and accountable for commercial/contract support provided to the internal and external clients for engagements
- Pro-actively proposing commercial/contract management process improvements within iCCM and supported engagements
- Support in pre-sale activities or post-signature disputes
- Providing mentoring to lower grade
- Establishing and maintaining long-term client relationships based on trust and shared goals
- Organizing and coordinating support from iCCM team members (if required by the specific role)
- >6 years experience in Commercial/Contract Management or similar area
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Economics/IT/Law/Finance/Administration
- MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point ppt skills on the advanced level
- Fluent knowledge of English (verbal and written); other languages will be an advantage
- Experience in working in the commercial/contract environment
- Experience in drafting/reviewing contractual documents
- Experience in dealing with multicultural teams, including persons on the executive levels
- Very good understanding of commercial aspects of contract
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage various tasks/projects in the same time
- Ability to work under pressure and under tight timelines
- Very good problem solving ability
- Delivery service oriented
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Good interpersonal skills: capable of interacting with internal and external Client, good relationship skills
- A self-starter who can work independently as well as a team lead
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
|Oferta ważna do:
||Kilkuletnie (do 3 lat włącznie)
||Kierunkowe I stopnia
||500 - 30000 zł brutto
|Możliwość pracy zdalnej: