Capgemini is one of the world`s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Support production environment as an SME. Oversees the Infrastructure Operations Centre while complying with the Production Assurance processes (incident, problem and change management etc). Maintain high quality of process & procedure to achieve agreed client SLA for batch management. Should be able to provide Level 3 technical support.
- Supporting of a global infrastructure environment
- Daily Operation Management
- Scripting and task automation
- Multi-technology troubleshooting
- Proactive and strategic (re)design of the IT landscape
- Capacity planning
- Business Continuity Tests, documentation preparing
- Strong background in Linux/Unix (RHEL flavor)
- Strong background in Windows administration 2008/2012
- Automation scripting experience
- Strong knowledge of VMWare vSphere 5.5/6
- General Backup and storage concepts
- Hardware knowledge: Cisco, HP, NetApp
- Good understanding and experience in high-availability, virtualization, load balancer, reverse proxy, enterprise storage, application server, relational database architecture
- Good communication skills in English
- Be a Service provider
- Team player
- Enjoy work
- Usage of Microsoft office products: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Visio
- Usage of Management Tools: WSUS, HPSIM, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Nagios
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.