Oferta pracy id: 64423 z dnia 2018-07-11
Azure and Office 365 Architect
Capgemini is one of the world`s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Candidate will be responsible for designing and delivering high level Microsoft Azure and Office 365 architecture for various Capgemini clients, both remotely and on-site in other countries.
• At least 6 years of overall technical architecture experience in defining high security, high availability solutions.
• Experience in designing and delivering secure cloud solutions on Azure with extensive knowledge about various cloud services.
• At least 2 years of experience in designing deployment strategies for cloud/virtualization and implementation of best practices.
• At least 1 year of experience in designing solutions using SaaS, PaaS
• Azure Cloud Architect certification will be a plus
• Experience in doing comparative study between various technology options through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, in alignment with the project requirements.
• Experience in designing, deployment of solutions based on the Microsoft Office 365 platform
• Office 365, hybrid and on premise commercials and their implications
• Business and practical knowledge of Windows server, Windows Azure, Exchange Online, Exchange on premise, Active directory, SharePoint Online (w or w/o Hybrid), Office 365
• Analytical and communication skills
• At least 3 years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
• Excellent planning, analytical, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer-facing skills and experience in explaining technical solution for stakeholders
• Languages: very good English required, knowledge of German or French is considered as an advantage
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online
|Oferta ważna do:||2018-08-08|
|Branże:||IT - Administracja; IT - Internet; IT - Telekomunikacja;|
|Wymagane doświadczenie:||Kilkuletnie (do 3 lat włącznie)|
|Wymagane wykształcenie:||Brak wymagań|
|Forma zatrudnienia:||Pełny etat|
|Możliwość pracy zdalnej:||NIE|