Oferta pracy id: 64433 z dnia 2018-07-12
Azure and Office 365 Consultant
About usCapgemini is one of the world`s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Main accountabilitiesA Consultant of Cloud Technology will assist in the execution of projects by working with senior level resources on assigned development/deployment activities. This could be designing, building and maintaining cloud environments focusing on up-time, access, control and network security using automation and configuration management tools.
Position purposeWe don’t try to be everything to everybody all the time. We want to continue to learn and have fun while we tackle hard problems. We place a premium on a good fit of the candidate with the learning and respectful but fun culture of the team. We are the independent consulting team and remain a platform and tool agnostic company so you can grow technically throughout your career. We strive for our consultants to be 100% technical and 100% business with strategy. Our plans include growing vertically and horizontally to bring an accessible set of consulting skills to the market. We have a lot of fun together with technology and business. Most people join and stay here for the people. That said, we are popular so we do rack up some travel miles to meet our clients and collaborators around the World. I have a million things to share about why that may change and why that must stay the same for now, but here’s a suggestion – if you are excited about: the Cloud Computing, Big Data and/or Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, IoT, User Experience, DevOps, Automation and Robotics etc. we should talk.
Your TeamYou will work in the Capgemini Cloud & Edge Project Consulting team based in Poland, being a part of a global Cloud & Edge Practice. You will have the possibilities to exchange your knowledge and experience with other consultants, subject matter experts and architects across the globe in a variety of IT domains such as: data centers transformations, virtualization technology, public and private clouds, network, storage, automation, server operating systems, security, data and information protection, big data, business intelligence, data analytics and reports, artificial intelligence, etc. You will have an opportunity to work for the biggest brands of the World in the in sectors like financial, industry, logistics and other. Meet our team!
What will make You special
- Solid understanding of Windows and LINUX servers.
- Experience with Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, NodeJS, IIS, Apache and Tomcat
Preferred - If you have DevOps, SysOps or SecOps, we’d love for you to add one of the following Azure (Windows Server 2016, Cloud Platform, Linux on Azure).
- Willingness to learn how to backup and monitor servers.
- Good understanding of VPN and VPN in the cloud, router configuration management, continuous integration build pipelines and management environments.
- Good knowledge of high availability and disaster recovery principles as well as systems, application and network monitoring.
- Experience in Application code deployment to Dev, Staging, Production environments, scripting would be a useful addition.
- Strong curiosity about new technologies - how to find, investigate and learn them.
- You should enjoy thinking about hard problems which can be solved by new technologies that you identify.
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online:
|Oferta ważna do:||2018-08-09|
|Branże:||Doradztwo / konsulting; IT - Administracja; IT - Telekomunikacja;|
|Wymagane doświadczenie:||Kilkuletnie (do 3 lat włącznie)|
|Wymagane wykształcenie:||Kierunkowe I stopnia|
|Forma zatrudnienia:||Pełny etat|
|Możliwość pracy zdalnej:||NIE|