Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
ul. Graniczna 54
Wyślij na e-mail
Dodaj do ulubionych
Oferta pracy id: 68128 z dnia 2018-11-28
Technical Support and Logistics Junior Specialist
About usCapgemini is one of the world`s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- would like to start your international career
- want to have daily contact with language
- are open for working with clients
- speak French at least at C1 level and English at B2 level
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working in international environment, where willingness of learning new things is supported by wide range of trainings and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
- Handle technical product queries from customers
- Provide technical support to partners during the installation and design phase of photovoltaic installations
- Responsible for Customer Support concerning technical issues
- Responsible for providing customers with product related certificates
- Assist during the configuration of solar systems
- Answer technical support questions about solar systems installation and maintenance
- Handling technical failures occurring on the installation, providing complete troubleshooting and documenting them within required time in the CRM system, flag open cases and close in timely manner
- Handling customers` complaints, assigning them a partner, managing interactions
- Preparing slides for the troubleshooting meeting presentation
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
|Oferta ważna do:||2018-12-26|
|Branże:||Administracja Biurowa; Logistyka; Sprzedaż;|
|Wymagane doświadczenie:||Nie wymaga doświadczenia|
|Wymagane wykształcenie:||Brak wymagań|
|Forma zatrudnienia:||Pełny etat|
|Wynagrodzenie:||500 - 30000 zł brutto|
|Możliwość pracy zdalnej:||NIE|