Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
ul. Graniczna 54
Wyślij na e-mail
Dodaj do ulubionych
Oferta pracy id: 69001 z dnia 2019-01-09
Junior Linux Specialist
About usCapgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
Position purposeIf you have worked with Linux previously – during courses on college or maybe you use it at home and you would like to extend your knowledge this is a perfect position for you. Within our growing engagement you will have unique opportunity to work with Linux technologies on basic level and follow the development path to Linux expert. You will gain experience working with several Linux distributions i.e. Debian, CentOS and monitoring tools i.e. Dynatrace, Opsview, Splunk
Job descriptionMain part of responsibilities will be to deploy new code to customers websites following detailed instructions. Cooperating with technical teams located all over the globe to resolve any infrastructure issue reported.Working Pattern: Shift worker covering 24*7*365
Candidate’s profileWe are looking for people motivated to learn, willing to extend their basic Linux knowledge and want to follow this career path.With our support this will be easier than you`ve ever expected!
- “Can do” attitude
- Capacity to adapt & learn
- Basic Unix/Linux knowledge
- Fair English communication skills
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
|Oferta ważna do:||2019-02-06|
|Branże:||IT - Administracja; IT - Internet; IT - Telekomunikacja;|
|Wymagane doświadczenie:||Kilkuletnie (do 3 lat włącznie)|
|Wymagane wykształcenie:||Kierunkowe I stopnia|
|Forma zatrudnienia:||Pełny etat|
|Wynagrodzenie:||500 - 30000 zł brutto|
|Możliwość pracy zdalnej:||NIE|